This weekend I'm looking forward to watching the 141st Kentucky Derby on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm headed to Palm Beach Gardens to have brunch and check out the new Madewell store with one of my favorite friends.
It is weirdly and amazingly cooler here today in South Florida.
Have a good one!
- 15 things you might not know about the Kentucky Derby.
- Cool never-before seen photos of Marilyn Monroe, Lee Radziwill, Twiggy and more.
- I had the same reaction when I saw Hillary Clinton's 2016 logo, but this is pretty interesting.
- These bathing suits are pretty, flattering, expensive and selling out quickly.
- Humblebraggers: Eye roll.
- Some good advice about blogging.
- I'm a huge fan of Amanda Brooks & can't wait to get my hands on her new book.
- Every spring clothing item you can think of...in gingham.
- 36 hours in Key West.
- Mika Brezinski on how not to ask for a raise.
- Unbelievably adorable (and inexpensive) name art for kids' rooms.
- Minted's blog is fantastic. Exhibit A: tie dyed business cards.
blogged while listening to this kids song...on repeat.